Both XtrixTV and XtrixTV Plus are among the best IPTV service subscriptions for watching live TV, movies, and sports. With these two IPTV subscriptions, you can stream a large number of live channels and VOD movies. As both IPTV subscriptions offer excellent and stable services, users are confused about which IPTV subscription to choose.
To get better entertainment as well as a more cost-effective option, you need to compare all aspects of the packages to meet your needs. So, let’s compare XtrixTV vs XtrixTV and find out which one is better for you.
Comparison between XtrixTV and XtrixTV Plus
Explore some of the features, pricing, and comparisons of XtrixTV and XtrixTV Plus IPTV subscriptions in the following guides.
Plans & Price
Channels and Features
|1000+ Live TV||√||√|
|EPG (TV Guide)||√||√|
|VOD with Valued Sport||×||√|
|7 Days Catch Up||×||√|
|App||XtrixTV Apk||XtrixTV Plus Apk|
|Fire TV / Stick||√||√|
|Samsung Smart TV||×||×|
|LG Smart TV||×||×|
1. Installation and setup
- After purchasing an XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus subscription, you will need to complete its simple installation process to start streaming your favorite content on your device.
- Download XtrixTV Apk or XtrixTV Plus Apk to your streaming device.
- After downloading, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Open the XtrixTV App or XtrixTV Plus App and enter the IPTV activation code you received after purchase.
Note: XtrixTV and XtrixTV Plus are only available for Android-based devices, including Android TVs, Android TV boxes, Android phones, Android tablets, Amazon Fire TV / Stick, Nvidia Shield TV, etc.
To accommodate different devices, XtrixTV and XtrixTV Plus are designed with two separate APPs/APKs.
|XtrixTV Apk for STB||XtrixTV Apk for PAD||XtrixTV Plus Apk for STB||XtrixTV Plus Apk for PAD|
|Supported Devices||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet|
|Download Link||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
3. User Interface
A good user interface is one of the key features necessary for Premium IPTV. Therefore, before using an IPTV subscription service, you need to check its interface for better navigation and enjoyment of streaming media.
- XtrixTV comes with a neat and easy-to-use UI that offers separate categories for streaming VOD, Live, and FAV on the home screen.
- You can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on the Setting of XtrixTV.
- In Setting you can also set the parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, soft and hard decoding, etc.
- In Live, you can choose your favorite live channels according to country categories.
- Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide)
- XtrixTV Plus uses the same UI as XtrixTV and offers three options on the main screen, VOD, Live, and REC.
- Similarly, XtrixTV Plus can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on Setting.
- In Settings, it also provides parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, hard and soft decoding, etc.
- In Live, the same live channels as XtrixTV are available.
- Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide), and there are about 200 channels that offer 14 days of EPG.
- The live channels that offer 14-day EPG have both 7-day Catch Up (Replay) and Cloud PVR.
- In VOD, XtrixTV Plus offers 3000+ movies & series, in addition to great sports highlights.
4. EPG Menus
XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus offers three EPG-style menus, so you can choose the display mode that you are most familiar with.
Grid / Classic / Normal EPG Menus
The EPG menu modules provided will differ on different versions of Apk.
XtrixTV and XtrixTV Plus offer the same channels, but the features will be different. If you are a big sports fan but often miss important games, XtrixTV Plus offers premium channels, stable streaming, 7-day Catch Up, and Cloud PVR which is very useful. Looking for a lower price or the same service, go with XtrixTV.
Does XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus offer a free trial?
Yes, both XtrixTV and XtrixTV Plus offer a free trial. Before purchasing the service, you can get a free 3-day test and check the quality of the service and your favorite TV channels, as well as check TV screen channels and VOD playlists.
What devices are supported by XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus?
XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus runs on Android devices and Amazon Firestick devices.
Does XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus offer M3U links?
No, XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus activates the subscription with an IPTV code and does not provide any M3U link, nor can the IPTV code be used in other third-party players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate or Flix IPTV.
1 thought on “XtrixTV vs XtrixTV Plus: Which is better to choose for your IPTV subscription?”
I think that the XtrixTV Plus is the better choice for your IPTV subscription. It has more features and is easier to use.